Face Muzzles: Stopping the spread?

Yesterday I needed to go to my local high street in order to purchase a cable to test the link between two amplifiers that had apparently broken down. I was not wandering around, I targeted a particular store and made my way to it and then straight back home, I was in the middle of solving a problem, no time to dilly dally.

So imagine my (shock horror) surprise that even though muzzles are not yet compulsory in such a vicinity that I photographed two of the confounded items discarded on the pavement.


This cannot be a good way to "stop the spread"!

I am no expert on health and safety, and apparently neither is the government, because it did not take me long to visualise in my diseased right-wing head the local landfill site, in a few months, with thousands of the damned things mixed in with all the other hazards.

I thought about the ever present rats and seagulls, and wondered whether they were in receipt of a government warning regarding the danger of handling/pawing/pecking spent muzzles.

I foresee directly as a result of government lunacy, along with "the science" of a new threat, diseased seagulls and rats as covid couriers.

Sheer madness.

... And I haven't even mentioned all the other negative aspects of muzzle wearing, regardless of whether they are compulsory.

Comments