Cash should still be king (update).

Back at the end of 2018, I commented here that the policy of a local coffee shop (St. David) that I had formerly frequented, was pursuing a dangerous course.

https://beeforduck.blogspot.com/2018/11/for-many-years-when-in-area-i-have-been.html

At that time, I was flying by the seat of my pants, my commentary was based more on feeling than actual research. I am not a conspiracy buff, and pretty much left it at that.

It is true that emergency situations can bring forth both the best and the worst in people and the institutions that we manpower and inhabit. To whit, during the recent and ongoing "covid-19" emergency, I reasoned that the concerted government attacks on cash, and the associated cash based businesses, like as examples, coffee shops and pubs, seemed to be ramping up.

In the interceding time between my previous comments and and today's, I had already learned that by way of confirmation of my given example of the Margaret Atwood novel, was already fully implemented in the inappropriately named "People's Republic of China".

I now learn that the current situation and concerted globalist government reaction regarding this exquisite little inconvenience known to the world as "Covid-19", is in fact a pre-planned operation. The purpose of which seems to be a further erosion of the cash based nation, in favour of that Chinese model.

A reasonably well argued hypothesis has just appeared on the YouTube channel, though I am not sure how long it will be retained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtqN-kzjZw

The vlogger, lists at the end some useful information, which can be checked and verified on the various government websites that he mentions in his spiel, so his veracity is difficult to challenge.


As the man above once said...

KBO.

Comments

Popular Posts